The first Wings on King Spring Survey will be taking place over the 17th, 18th & 19th November. With over 50 shared survey sites situated across the island including on private land, the project needs your help to get this done! They would love you to come and give them a hand, you will be warmly welcomed.
The weekend will kick off on Thursday evening with a welcome gathering and conclude on Sunday lunchtime after a workshop and farewell lunch.
When: 17th-19th November, 2017
Where: King Island, Tasmania
• Thursday 16th 5-7 pm: Welcome and team formation
• Friday 17th 8.30-9.30: ‘Birding for Beginners’ Workshop
• Friday and Saturday 17th-18th: Survey work across the island
• Saturday 7.00 pm BBQ with Little Blues: Chef Dwayne Rooke
• Sunday: 10.30-12.30 pm "Getting the Best from Birdata". A hands-on workshop facilitated by Andrew Silcocks, BirdLife Australia